Hey, I’m Ryan. I write engaging content for B2B SaaS companies.
I’ll help you create blog posts and eBooks that will attract pre-qualified traffic so you can increase your revenue.
What my clients have said…
“He knows his stuff”
– John Peter, Owner of The Edge Search
-Olivier, from Olivierduong.com
“Well written and Beneficial”
– Lisa Christoffel, Managing Editor of B2BWritingSuccess.com
I’ll write you a blog post, listicle, or long-form content that will engage your potential customers, convince them of the value of your SaaS, and rank.
I will ghostwrite an ebook for your SaaS that you can then sell to your target customers, or give away for free to get more leads in your sales funnel.
Need something else? Just ask me, and we could do a customized order of content related to your SaaS.
So what’s in it for you?
Times are tough out there, and what your SaaS needs more than ever is a proven content strategy that will keep potential and current customers paying, NOT increase your churn rate…
- SEO optimized blogs.
- 1000+ words.
- Lower your bounce rate.
- My blog post will get them reading and clicking to your other pages.
- Stand out. I research a lot of random stuff online, so I may find helpful info that you can tell your audience first.
A little bit about me
If you met me in person, you’d probably notice the random trivial things I know, and laugh out loud because of my, at times, dark sense of humor.
My interests include politics (polling, public policy, ideologies), sci-fi movies, self-help, preparedness, comedy, and of course the B2B SaaS and tech industry!
I love marketing, and I am constantly learning from internet marketing courses and books everyday.
Let’s talk about your project
Check out my recent blogs
- Why event based billing may be more crucial than ever in 2021Maybe you’ve heard of it, maybe you haven’t, but the concept of event based billing has come into the SaaS conversation whether we agree with it or not. As a recap, event based billing is the concept of charging yourContinue reading “Why event based billing may be more crucial than ever in 2021”
- 10 proven strategies to increase MRR for your SaaSMonthly recurring revenue is crucial for your subscription business success. Whether you have a SaaS company, or service that relies on a monthly and yearly recurring customer base, this concept is critical. Maybe you have already started searching for informationContinue reading “10 proven strategies to increase MRR for your SaaS”
- 5 underused lead generation strategies for SaaS businessesLet’s face it, marketing in this day and age is tough. Especially when the attention span of your customers is constantly being pulled at from every direction. And you’re probably thinking, “Where does my SaaS company fit into all ofContinue reading “5 underused lead generation strategies for SaaS businesses”