Hey, I’m Ryan. I write engaging content for B2B SaaS companies.
I’ll help you create blog posts and eBooks that will attract pre-qualified traffic so you can increase your revenue.
What my clients have said…
“He knows his stuff”
– John Peter, Owner of The Edge Search
-Olivier, from Olivierduong.com
“Well written and Beneficial”
– Lisa Christoffel, Managing Editor of B2BWritingSuccess.com
I’ll write you a blog post, listicle, or long-form content that will engage your potential customers, convince them of the value of your SaaS, and rank.
I will ghostwrite an ebook for your SaaS that you can then sell to your target customers, or give away for free to get more leads in your sales funnel.
Need something else? Just ask me, and we could do a customized order of content related to your SaaS.
So what’s in it for you?
Times are tough out there, and what your SaaS needs more than ever is a proven content strategy that will keep potential and current customers paying, NOT increase your churn rate…
- SEO optimized blogs.
- 1000+ words.
- Lower your bounce rate.
- My blog post will get them reading and clicking to your other pages.
- Stand out. I research a lot of random stuff online, so I may find helpful info that you can tell your audience first.
A little bit about me
If you met me in person, you’d probably notice the random trivial things I know, and laugh out loud because of my, at times, dark sense of humor.
My interests include politics (polling, public policy, ideologies), sci-fi movies, self-help, preparedness, comedy, and of course the B2B SaaS and tech industry!
I love marketing, and I am constantly learning from internet marketing courses and books everyday.
Let’s talk about your project
Check out my recent blogs
- EHS + QMS: Why together is betterIn an era where computers and technology are dominating our everyday lives, it comes as no surprise that it has been duly integrated into business operations. This massive shift in technology has happened out of a necessity to keep upContinue reading “EHS + QMS: Why together is better”
- Interview with Pat Campbell of ProfitwellIf you are a SaaS owner, or someone who is part of a team, you’ve probably already heard about Pat Campbell, and if you haven’t, you should! He’s the owner of ProfitWell, a blog that offers products and services thatContinue reading “Interview with Pat Campbell of Profitwell”
- How a QMS Software can help you achieve NATA certificationModern business is riddled with regulations and components that ensure quality end results for the customer, and for good reason! This is especially true if you make a product or service that involves people’s health and safety, such as aContinue reading “How a QMS Software can help you achieve NATA certification”