Hey, I’m Ryan. I write engaging content for B2B SaaS companies.
I’ll help you create blog posts and eBooks that will attract pre-qualified traffic so you can increase your revenue.
What my clients have said…
“He knows his stuff”
– John Peter, Owner of The Edge Search
-Olivier, from Olivierduong.com
“Well written and Beneficial”
– Lisa Christoffel, Managing Editor of B2BWritingSuccess.com
I’ll write you a blog post, listicle, or long-form content that will engage your potential customers, convince them of the value of your SaaS, and rank.
I will ghostwrite an ebook for your SaaS that you can then sell to your target customers, or give away for free to get more leads in your sales funnel.
Need something else? Just ask me, and we could do a customized order of content related to your SaaS.
So what’s in it for you?
Times are tough out there, and what your SaaS needs more than ever is a proven content strategy that will keep potential and current customers paying, NOT increase your churn rate…
- SEO optimized blogs.
- 1000+ words.
- Lower your bounce rate.
- My blog post will get them reading and clicking to your other pages.
- Stand out. I research a lot of random stuff online, so I may find helpful info that you can tell your audience first.
A little bit about me
If you met me in person, you’d probably notice the random trivial things I know, and laugh out loud because of my, at times, dark sense of humor.
My interests include politics (polling, public policy, ideologies), sci-fi movies, self-help, preparedness, comedy, and of course the B2B SaaS and tech industry!
I love marketing, and I am constantly learning from internet marketing courses and books everyday.
Let’s talk about your project
Check out my recent blogs
- Avoid burnout as a Small Contractor: Here are 3 key waysIf you are someone who has a passion for construction, chances are the idea of doing a small contracting business has crossed your mind… The idea of having your own successful business and doing what you want when you wantContinue reading “Avoid burnout as a Small Contractor: Here are 3 key ways”
- Risk and Compliance: Do you have control over Critical documents?Assuming you work for a large organization, or even a moderately sized one, critical documents can make or break your entire operations. This is especially true in a day and age of increased regulations, oversight, liability, prosecution, and insurance costs. Continue reading “Risk and Compliance: Do you have control over Critical documents?”
- Key factors to consider when choosing an ERP softwareWhat are some key factors to consider when choosing an ERP software for your organization? Considering what has been going on recently with Covid19, it is not surprising that many organizations are looking for that extra edge to continue theirContinue reading “Key factors to consider when choosing an ERP software”